03 November 2009

14


Every morning, my alarm goes off. I get up immediately ( i hate the snooze button.... i would do anything not to actually hear the alarm go off.) I walk to the bathroom, put my towel on the sink, and take a shower.

This morning I did exactly what I do every morning. When I got out of the shower I noticed this on my bathroom door. The door had been fogged up from my shower but I had not touched it because my towel was on the sink already. I looked at the door and thought I HAD to take a picture! i thought dr. had snuck in the bathroom and written it on the door since I had a pregnant mood swing last night but he in fact did not. just wanted to share the pictures! Love from the 5 of us! ( dr., me, baby weber, molly, and samer)

For those of you who are very confused.... 14 is a very special and lucky number for the Weber family.





No comments: