05 July 2010

Psuedo First Day


Today was a big day for Chuckers, or it was supposed to be. Today was his first day of daycare! Apparently, daycare was closed for the fourth though! Earlier we had talked to the director and said that we would start in two weeks. We weren't looking at a calendar though so I guess she did not realize that Monday was the 5th. At least we got a practice run though. There is not a specific time that I have to drop him off. Today, I was on my way to drop him off at 9 and leave him for a few hours. I wasn't sad about it because I had a lot of errands to run since we had been out of town for a week ( no food in the house!). Turns out the little rug rat is with me today after all. He went to Kroger with me and an employee had to walk around and help me shop and unload my buggy and then load my car for me because Chuckman was crying. I think he got spoiled over the past week because we were out of routine and he pretty much had to be held the whole time since we couldn't take all of his different chairs with us! He did get to spend some time with children and he really enjoyed that. It was a great preparation for daycare.

First day of school!
(We will try again tomorrow!)

No comments: