28 November 2010

All Gobbled Out



I hate to see Thanksgiving Break end but it means we are closer to Christmas break which is two weeks vacay for this mama! We had a good visit to Texarkana for Turkey Day. We are so thankful we got to spend it with family and that we made it safely there and back.

Last trip, Chuck was a monster because I didn't stick to his schedule. This time, I made sure we were right on time with everything. He slept great and was his normal self! We got home last night around 11. I think he decided to pay me back for such a good trip so after getting him out of the car last night, he woke up every hour..... yup, EVERY hour. Finally, we crawled into the guest bed and snuggled until 7:45..... still waking up every hour.

We got lots of play time with everyone and got to work a little more on our crawling. As soon as this guy can pull himself up, I think he is going to be walking.

This week is another hectic week for me. My observation was supposed to be before Thanksgiving but since she was a no-show, it has been rescheduled for this Thursday. Ugh.

Here are a few pics from this week.

Chuck got to play in his first card board box. He also rode in it while I pushed it around the house!


Chuck and Paka Nick watch the Arkansas/ LSU game. You can tell by their clothes that they were rooting for different teams.


Poppy and Chuck work on their sword fighting techniques.


Chuck helped mama shop but was upset she took his box of rice away. ( I started freaking out that it might have rat poison or something on the outside of the box.... I know....)



Still can't seem to get it all in our mouths.... but really what's the fun in that anyways.


No comments: