06 January 2011

Coupe cures the Croup

No pics this go round. Just a little update. Chuck slept relatively well last night. We had planned on Dr. picking Chuck up from daycare after his lecture. However, I woke Chuck up this morning and took him into our bedroom ( like I do every morning) so he could drink his bottle. I walk into the room and Dr. sits up in bed and Chuck just starts smiling and laughing and then talking.... nonstop..... so he spent the day at daycare.

Dr. says croup is always the worst on the third day. I think Tuesday night and Wednesday must have been his "third" day. I was at the point of breakdown because I felt so bad for junior. It seems as though he is feeling better. He played in the Crazy Coupe car when he got home from daycare ( and mama wasn't looking and he fell out of it but was chipper and kept going). He also practiced pulling up and did so about 20 times (and 20 times may be low balling it!). Talk about repetitive.

Chuckmiester is snug in his bed. He is going to his 9 month check up tomorrow with his daddy so my guess on his weight is right at 25 pounds. He only has to have one shot tomorrow so I am sure he is not as nervous as the past doctor visits.

Nighty night!

No comments: