02 March 2011

7 lives


Well it seems as thought Samer's number count when it comes to lives has decreased. I think he lost the first life in whatever occurred that resulted in the loss of his tail. His second life was lost yesterday when he ventured into Ginger's yard to visit the two doggies. I came home to Ginger prying Samer from the jaws of a dog. He survived but has a gash from a tooth in his head. He is not limping but is moving slow. I am positive that he is bruised around the middle where the dog had him in his mouth. If it's not one thing it is the other. So what started off at 9 lives is now resting at 7 lives.

On a different note, Chuckster and I will be heading home on Saturday for one night. Dr. has to work ( and I thought March was supposed to be a good month) so we are going to take off at naptime and make it home in time to catch the parade at lunch and then we will help Granna celebrate her birthday ( which is really today.) Happy Birthday Granna.

Birthday invitations went out yesterday so people in Jackson received theirs today. Be on the lookout! Chuck can't wait to see everyone. Next week is my last week before spring break. My spring break is going to consist of a lot of time in the yard. I need to regain my sanity, pronto.

And now for some pictures....

Chuck after a busy play date this past Sunday. ( Check out the seersucker shorts).

Chuck has a good time playing in the dirt and grass.

When Chuck is really being inquisitive, he sticks out his tongue. Helps him think better. (If you are reading this on the blog, you can click on the picture and it will get bigger... big enough to see that cute tongue.)


No comments: