30 March 2011

Warning: no pictures


We are still ticking in Weberville. It has been a busy week so I have taken NO pictures. I had to give a three hour ( say what?) presentation to our staff after school today. Yes, it is finally over! Got great compliments and even people that think I should do it at a district-wide level. So at least my hard work paid off. So..... I have no pictures of this week.

Chuck is now in the process of welcoming 4 new teeth. That means we almost have a total of 6 teeth! WOW! He is talking up a storm. He has added the word "ball" to his ramblings and is now saying "up" not only when he wants up but when he points up at something. Aunt Koko gave him a clock for his birthday and when I ask him where the clock is, he points to it on the wall. Most of the words you cannot understand but it is continual babbling that goes on and on and on and on and on. He is really changing day to day.

Alright, the only thing I got for you today is a big headache that is starting. So on that note. I will get things ready for tomorrow and feed the hubby. Just wanted to let you know why we had been missing.


No comments: