13 May 2011

We're back....


Blogger has been down a couple of days but we are back! State testing is over with!!!! The Weber household is so excited..... I was having to get up at 4:30 and get Chuck to daycare no later than 6:30 to be able to make it to work on time. Daddy has to work this weekend. We were hoping for a visit from Granna and Bob Bob but they are saving up their visit for another weekend. I think Chuck and I are going to go the farmer's market and maybe a boat race tomorrow just so we can get out. Of course there is always swimming and sliding in our daily plans. Oh, and of course our morning walk.

Apparently, Chuck is walking up a storm at daycare. He is an official "walker". Unfortunately, I haven't seen it because whenever he sees me he starts crawling. I guess he knows that I won't carry him once he walks.

He also said "tiger" and "yellow" today. That's my boy! I was thinking about it while he was in the bathtub and I think that Chuck has got us beat in the brains department. I fear our future with a son that is smarter than us. Good luck, huh.

Did I mention this kid cracks me up? He finally will go into the pool. No more playing from the outside.


No comments: