02 August 2011

Back to Reality



We got back from Tyler late last night. Tyler was a good visit. We came back with some big decisions to think about! Dr. is dissecting everything he learned about Tyler to see if it is the right place for him. Chuck and I enjoyed Tyler. Marmee came down to help me with Chuck since I can't seem to do it by myself. Thanks Marmee for helping me keep my sanity and helping the other hotel guests enjoy their sleep.

Today my parents came in to Jackson so they could help me get some pictures of the house for real estate purposes before the craziness of the school year begins. I know I will not have the time to stage the house for pictures for the listing or the flyer that goes to every resident that will match here next year. Four new fans are also on their way up. Just some last minute updating. We won't do anymore updating except a new refrigerator that will match the dishwasher and stove that we have gotten. We will paint the front porch and banister but that is just a quick thing.

Here are the pics of the house so far! Looking good!










No comments: