13 August 2011

Is it Spring Break yet?



Thank goodness that week is over! Last week was the pits....

from Chuck deciding to wake up an hour early the first day of school... that can't happen because I have to have time to get ready.

then Chuck spilling a whole cup of milk on him right before walking out the door to school (which means bathtime..... and bathtime right before leaving stinks because then my clothes get wet and I have to change and that means we are cutting it close on time)

and don't forget the ticket for not wearing my seatbelt a block away from my house.

and the fact I didn't get to get in my classroom until the day before the kids showed up because there was no AC in the building.

After this week I was so unprepared for the kids to arrive on Friday. After the first day of school I have totally realized I am being punished for something. I am not sure what I have done but I am definitely being punished for it! With the kids that walked into my classroom I feel as though this year is not going to be my favorite year... at all. You would think children would act normal the first day of school. Good gracious.

There is one little dude I am going to enjoy being around this year and it is this little guy. The food lover himself...





No comments: