23 October 2011

Poof Pumpkin


I know you all have been waiting to see what my mother-in-law and a pumpkin had to do with our lovely Sunday. Well my friends, the queen of inflatables has made her mark in Jackson and officially crowned her grandson the king of inflatables!


Can it get any cooler than this for a 18 month old... excuse me, Monday he will be 19 months.

Apparently, with age comes lack of patience.... if only mommy would leave him alone while he is reading.


Chuck did go on a goose ride today. He always kisses and hugs a goose that is in the yard across the street from us. ( Yes, we are those people that take it upon ourselves to play in others yards). Today, Chuck decided he would actually sit on the goose. Not so sure what I am going to do when he snaps the gooses' neck off.


And just a side note.... remember to brush everyday..... the bristle end of the toothbrush will get things cleaner though.


No comments: