21 November 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...... OBGYN?



Ah... a day off and so much done! I got some doors sanded that the paint was coming off because we didn't primed correctly when we painted them the first time. I also got them primed again so the final coat will go on tomorrow as soon as the cool dude is at daycare. I also go some Christmas shopping done, some diaper/grocery shopping done, and started decorating the Christmas tree.

While hiding Chuck's presents, I came across some candles MK gave us last year that I stored away for exactly this day... the day the Christmas tree went up! I have started decorating the tree and our house smells as if we just drove up from cutting down our tree from the forest.


And my favorite ornaments from today....... our Disney World ornament. So much fun and just what we needed right before starting residency! The last time we can ever remember being normal people and doing something just the two of us.... I mean besides the four generations of in-laws that we were with.


And of course our New York ornament. Brings back so many memories that really seem unbelievable looking back on them now.


And Chuck doing a little light reading before bed tonight. Should I limit his options for bedtime stories?


No comments: