28 February 2012

Recuperating



So Chuck has an ear infection. He hasn't told me that it hurts yet but he did ask me if my ear hurt. He had another rough night of sleep last night. Hopefully tonight ( Tuesday night) if he sleeps through the night I will consider taking him to daycare. If he wakes up some then I will keep him home. Wednesday was supposed to be Mary day. I was taking it off so I could do me things. Chuck has a way of knowing when I schedule these days. This is the second time I have taken a day off this year and this is the second time he has gotten sick.

It turned out to be a good thing that Chuck and I were at home today. We had another looker today so that meant I was able to clean during nap time. If he wasn't sick, we would of had to tell the people to come another day because the house was a little messy or Dr. would of had to clean instead of study. He has his test tomorrow ( Wednesday ) morning

Of course my child gets anything he wants. Lately, other than his animals, he is obsessed with a big beach ball. It is going flat and doesn't hold him up like he wants it to. He picked out this ball today. The entire time we were in the car ( about 45 minutes) he rode with the ball on top of his head. Weird, he must get this from his father.



No comments: