10 July 2012

Grocery Shopping

Just realized that this post never made it to the blog. Now a week late but....

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE a big kitchen that has the family room IN it? In the other house I had to run back and forth and Chuck would realize I was gone. Towards the end I just didn't cook. It was pointless. Everything turned out so bad.

With our new kitchen, Chuck has all his toys, puzzles, and his movies and I can wash dishes, put them away , and cook and he never wonders where I am. Today he decided to go grocery shopping. Hey, I can't put anything else on those shelves or it gets pulled off. The other end of the island is a wine rack ( which also can't be used as of now). Put it makes a good time out cage for all of Chuck's animals. Actually Donkey ( from Shrek) is the only one that has been caged so far!

No comments: