20 August 2012

School Days



Today Chuck officially started K2 ( I guess). He went to summer school for about a month and then had a week vacation.

We made it through the carpool line with no tears! After a week away from his teacher I thought we may have to start from square one but he did wonderful. Usually we purchase his lunches through the school which has a nutritionist that cooks the meals. This week everyone had to bring their lunch. Chuck was so excited to take his lunch box and his new animal encyclopedia with him today!

I am so thankful that Chuck got to go over the summer. There were only 8 children in his class and some days less than that so he really got one on one attention. Now there will be 14 children. I can't imagine throwing him into it at the beginning of the fall semester. He will be the helper in the room. At open house his teacher made a comment about him being the class clown. That boy does love attention!

I promise I will take a picture tomorrow!

No comments: