13 October 2012

Science Discovery



Chuck woke up at 4 this morning so I thought our plan to go to the museum was no longer our plan. I was sure we were going to be in meltdown mode before the museum opened. As tired as I was, I decided to try to go because I knew we wouldn't be pleasant enough for an afternoon visit. We made it to the museum and back with only 5 minutes of snoozing. I can't stand to lose a nap to a car ride!

Chuck had a good time. When we left, I told him we can go back anytime he wants to because we got a membership. All he has to do is tell me. We got about a mile from the museum and from the backseat I hear "Mommy, I want go museum". He makes me laugh!

Here are some pics from today and a picture of him learning to eat corn on the cob tonight. I made a mistake of giving him canned corn and he cried and said he wanted "daddy corn". Good thing I had some in the fridge!

Sorry my pics are out of order. I'm not sure how to change them around when posting from my phone.

No comments: