13 November 2012

He's safe....


Dr. finished his boards yesterday!

I was expecting him home around 4ish so when he walked in the door at 1:30, I was surprised and did not have any food cooked for him! I shoved the food into the oven, fed Dr., then headed out to pick Chuck up!

After cooling off a little and spending a little time with Chuck, he headed out the door to Sulphur Springs. He had to work at 7am this morning. He gets more sleep if he goes the night before and stays in hotel (paid by the hospital) instead of getting up at 4am!

He still has the oral part of the boards in a few months but it's over... For now!

Dr. will work until Friday and Chuck and I will meet him in Texarkana Friday night for some Thanksgiving celebrations! I told Chuck we were going to see his cousins at the end of the week. He got in the car yesterday after school and with the most excited voice said "We go see Marmee now?". He is so sweet!

He is also SO excited about his baby brother! He asks everyday if it has come out yet! He says he is going to teach it how to jump and take off his diaper. Perfect! Exactly what I need the baby to be doing! I told Chuck he is going to be such a good big brother and he says "Yes, I take care of baby brother."

I am headed to the doctor this morning. Hopefully I will get more clarification on when we can meet baby Smith! Dr. has the week before Christmas off so I'm going to try and do some convincing today!

Here's a picture of Chuck passing out candy on Halloween and also a picture of him crashed out on the sofa after Fall Festival this past weekend!

No comments: