29 November 2012

It's go time



We had our doctor appt today. We are now a little over 35 weeks. I am dilated at 1cm and Smith is definitely head down (and has been since the beginning). Our next appt is next Thursday to see if we are progressing any. Dr. and I both give it two weeks and them we think we will have a baby. Although not swelling, I'm starting to feel puffy and feel my immune system kind of declining just like last pregnancy.

Dr. was off today so even though it was 70 degrees, he came home from the doctor appt and turned on the fire, he has been dying to sit in front of the fire. We got take out and ate in front of the fire. It was very peaceful except for a few kicks and punches from Smith!

Sorry for no pictures. I still haven't had time to sit down and look into making room for pictures.

Stay tuned. I will keep you updated on the progress and arrival of Smith.

No comments: