25 November 2013

Santa


This tricky weather has done us in. The back and forth between 30s and 70s has made everyone sick,

Chuck has had a runny nose since Wednesday. I ran a fever all Saturday night and Smith is sick now (probably with a little help from his second flu shot).

We were able to make it to the (crappy) science museum and out to lunch, downtown on the square, on Saturday.

We stayed in and rested yesterday to make sure my fever was gone.

It has been raining and cold for the last few days so today we went to the mall (the only inside thing to do in Tyler). We ate Chic fil a and ran into some of our friends. They sat down and ate with us. The 3yo boys rode the little quarter rides while the babies talked to each other.

On the way out we ran into Santa. It didn't even occur to me that Santa would be at the mall. Chuck has been asking to meet him. I wish we had been dressed cuter and I wish Smith didn't look so sick (he did have socks on but he removed them).




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: