28 February 2014

Shoes


The Weber boys are growing! The boys both got new shoes. Smith was so excited he brings his shoes to me until I put them on him. He got two new pairs and for some reason he is insisting I put on one if each so the majority of the time he does not match. On this day he actually let me put on matching shoes. He's so proud.




Baby boy still is growing his curls and yes, those eyes are still baby blue.



Chuck had his 3 hour interview at All Saints this week. He was so grown up and excited. We are suppossed to find out March 31st who gets in but, tucked inside his book bag I found a note that said "welcome to the family". So proud of him. We got our official enrollment packet today in the mail.




This weekend our grocery store "Fresh" is having a 1k, 5k, and 15k run. It goes right in front of our house so that is what we will be watching tomorrow morning. Saturday is supposed to be nice but Sunday we are going to get a storm and a cold front. I'm ready for Spring!

And if you wondered: yes, grumpy baby lives on.....










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: