26 July 2008

bulletin boards

we spent our day in the classroom.  i don't have many days before the students come. i probably have about 3 full working days just to myself.  the others will be dedicated to more orientation. yea!  dr. helped me put up my bulletin boards.  i don't really have any bulletin boards so really he just helped me cover the walls with paper.  i don't think i could have done it by myself.  it was difficult trying to get the paper straight onto the tape on the wall.   now i just have to organize everything that was left in the room and actually put the stuff up on the bulletin board.  

i purchased some rugs for my classroom to make it a little more homey.  if anyone has a spare cd/cassette player (any kind from circa 1980 and on)  or electric pencil sharpener laying around, please let me know!!! 

will post pictures on monday!

No comments: