25 October 2009

Getting Ready for Baby


I don't think I am nesting yet because I still have not accepted that I am going to have a baby. But we all know how organized I am ( I have defintiely loosened up since meeting Drew..... I am not as OCD now). So I have decided to start preparing a little bit for baby. Last weekend I brought some hand-me-down baby things back from Mobile (thanks Kelly and the Bubster!). This weekend I installed a hand shower in each bathroom so that it will be easier to bathe baby. I am such a handy man! Today I think I will start on the cabinet locks.... not only will it keep baby Weber out of there, maybe I can finally get Molly to stop opening all the cabinets!


The swing looks like it just belongs doesn't it! Samer has tested it out and says he approves. Molly read the weight limit on the side and realized she could not test it out but says the color looks perfect with the decor.

No comments: