24 November 2009

Tacky

The only reason why I was hoping I wasn't going to have a boy is because of the clothes. Now I know why I think the clothes are so bad! Thank you Miss Penny for opening my eyes! Growing up in Mobile I am used to smocked outfits, rompers, and day gowns. I may just have to bring back the old south. Now I just have to convince Dr. that baby Chuck wearing a "gay gown".... i mean "day gown" would be adorable..... I think my chances are slim though. I may just be able to get by with the romper.





I will try and keep my brain ramblings to a minimum or maybe I will start a post in the morning and add on to it through out the day so I will post it at night. Then many of you will not get an email with a post every 5 minutes.

All this brain craziness is making me tired. I am going to lay down for a few minutes.

No comments: