16 December 2009

D-day


Well, tomorrow is the day. Samer is going to visit the doctor tomorrow to get a couple of things taken care of. Thank goodness! Samer has gotten very boyish lately ( as I type, he is trying to attack my fingers). I just told mom that Samer had stopped undecorating the Christmas tree, not a second later he was halfway up it. We are hoping this will calm him down a little bit. I know Molly can't wait. Samer likes to sleep when Dr. is home but the second I walk into the house, he goes mental and can't control himself. I am looking forward to a new and calmer Samer. I hope that his little squeak doesn't get taken away. ( Samer purrs all the time but when he is super excited, he adds a little squeak at the end of the purr to make you feel a little bit more special than you did when you first picked him up.) What do you think, you think the cats like Dr.? I am guessing he is slowly becoming a cat person.... he probably really misses having a dog for a pet.


Well, tomorrow is the day. Samer is going to visit the doctor tomorrow to get a couple of things taken care of. Thank goodness! Samer has gotten very boyish lately ( as I type, he is trying to attack my fingers). I just told mom that Samer had stopped undecorating the Christmas tree, not a second later he was halfway up it. We are hoping this will calm him down a little bit. I know Molly can't wait. Samer likes to sleep when Dr. is home but the second I walk into the house, he goes mental and can't control himself. I am looking forward to a new and calmer Samer. I hope that his little squeak doesn't get taken away. ( Samer purrs all the time but when he is super excited, he adds a little squeak at the end of the purr to make you feel a little bit more special than you did when you first picked him up.)

The Weber household is getting ready for the holidays and welcoming the cankles. (For those of you who do not know what cankles are....cankles occur when your calves bypass your ankles.) Yes, it is true! Baby Chuck has brought with him some adorable cankles for his mother. They are not full cankles as of yet, but it seems as though they are not far away. Baby and mom are still doing great. Still no symptoms..... just a belly that is growing incredibly fast.... in fact i think it doubled in size just today! I am telling you... this is going to be a true Weber.... I would bet money that this baby is not going to be short. He will be tall just like his daddy. Baby Chuck is actually starting to kick hard enough that his daddy can feel him..... or thinks he can feel him. I can feel him with my hand but Dr. is still not sure that the kick is actually what he is getting to feel because he hasn't felt it before..... trust me...... Baby Chuck is kicking.

Dr. starts his 6 nights in a row tomorrow night. Baby Chuck and I are wrapping up the end of the semester and will be going to spend the night in Mobile Saturday night while Dr. works. I just finished testing and actually was incredibly surprised at my student's test scores! They are really doing such a great job. I am bragging about one child who came into my room and could not read. I had already told my assistant that we were going to have to hold him back. He made a 5 on his first district test..... a 5.... that means he answered one question right. He just scored a 61 in reading!!!! He can read!!! I am so excited..... and he made an 84 on his math test. That's why I am able to get up everyday at 5:30.

I am still working on getting all my lesson plans and centers prepared by the time I go on maternity leave. Other than that, all 5 of us are just trying to keep warm, healthy, and rested.

Hope everyone else is doing just as great!

Love to all!

~Remember you can visit the actual blog at http://theweb18.blogspot.com


No comments: