28 December 2009

One down


One to go..... We returned yesterday from a four day trip to Texas and Arkansas. It was very nice to get out of Mississippi for a while. Unfortunately Dr. and I were both sick but were still able to have fun. Looks like we will have time to make it back to Texarkana one more time before the bundle of joy arrives ( hopefully.... depending on Dr.'s schedule!)

We had a very nice Christmas with some wonderful goodies! Baby Chuck had a very good Christmas in the womb! Lots of good food and things for him
to use once he is with us! We picked out a crib for our little buddy and happened to catch some great after Christmas sales! We didn't want to rush into any decisions but when a discount of hundreds of dollars is staring at you... you gotta act quick. This is the crib we chose for our little angel to use! Will go perfectly with the decor in the rest of the house! I hope he likes it! Thank you Marmee and Poppy!

When we got home yesterday, I started to go through the "hand-me-down" pregnancy boxes and found a ton of goodies for baby Chuck in there too! I told Dr. it was like Christmas all over again! Lots of bottles, a bassinet, not to mention lots of duds for the little guy to wear! He is going to be such a stud! So much useful stuff that was on our registry but has been removed now! Thanks Kat!

While we were still recovering from our many sicknesses, we took down the Christmas tree today, which was a little too overwhelming for little Samer. He got so excited about the ornaments moving that he actually made it to the top of the tree. ( Now he is napping in his dad's lap, the tree and the vacuum were a little too much for one day!) We also did some little odd jobs around the house/ winter cleaning while we had a day at home.

Tomorrow we will head to Mobile to celebrate the Allen Christmas! Before we speed off to Mobile, we will take our tour of the hospital! Our appointment is at 8:15 in the morning. I am glad we could squeeze it in while Dr. is off of work. Me going by myself would not have made much sense because I would not be listening. I would be concentrating on not fainting. I like being able to take my in-house doctor with me wherever I go. I told my OBGYN that I just want the baby out as fast as possible, if she has any other questions she needs to talk to my other half.

Kat..... we put the table topper to good use. Our table in the living room has not had a table cloth on it since we have been in the house. Now we don't look as ghetto! Thanks for loaning us the table topper! Couldn't look more perfect!




No comments: