23 April 2010

I'm a Big Boy Now!


Yesterday, Chuckaroo did not have a very good day. He was very fussy and insisted I not put him down. I think his tummy was bothering him. Made for a very unproductive day. I got my first meal at 9 last night. I just can not sit there and listen to him scream at the top of his lungs while I try and do something. Today, our day has been better but he has just started fussing again. All is quiet in the house as long as mom is holding Chuck. I am still going to do some cleaning. There is a big rain storm coming that I am kind of looking forward to. Love when it storms during the day!

Such a big boy swinging in the big boy swing for the first time!


Pretending like he is not having fun.


Chuck has graduated to the next size onesie! He is in 0-3 month... a little saggy but getting there! He is still wearing newborn sizes in "non-onesie" wear.


Smiling during a dream.


It's always snuggle time around here!


He slept in his big boy bed for the first time last night and did wonderful! He is getting a little rollie so those pads are to keep him on his back.... and to keep mom sane!

2 comments:

The Soups said...

Do you have a wrap or a baby carrier of some kind? Strap him on and go about your business. :)

me weber said...

i have the baby bjorn in the mail to me..... my carpel tunnel can't take it anymore!! What can I say, he loves his mama.