15 April 2010

Three Weeks!!!


Can you believe Baby Chuck is 3 weeks old! Yesterday was my official due date and with Dr. having to go out of town unexpectedly, I am thankful that we got Chuck here early and totally healthy! I can't believe we have been responsible for another human being for three weeks now! We haven't misplaced him or anything! For a three week celebration, I decided to give Chuckaroo a bath. This whole bathing an infant, scares the crazies out of me! Anyway here are some pics of him ( and his hair) after his bath. Dr. was at work so I didn't get any video or pictures of the actual bath. At first he was not sure about the bath but once i sprayed his legs and tummy with the hand held shower, he was totally kosher about the bath. I think he was actually a little amazed by the whole thing. At least someone enjoyed the whole process, mama did not, I was a nervous wreck!


Still a little shocked with the whole bathing process.

His hair has so much body after his bath!

No comments: