10 August 2010

Mind your Peas and Q's


Carrots went over well. No significant reaction. This week we tried peas and we love them. Chuck would prefer you just to shovel the whole bowl into his mouth at once. He is getting the hang of opening his mouth which you can see in tis video. This little guy is just the cutest little thing I have ever set eyes on. The past couple of nights he has wanted to get up at 3 and play a little bit. Last night, he was absolutely hysterical. I laid on the couch and he was kneeling beside me. I think he may be getting the hang of peek-a-boo because he would all of a sudden put his head on my stomach and then lift it up real quick and look at me and chuckle. He is just so sweet. He is starting to give the biggest and wettest kisses and has actually stayed awake for a little while after daycare the past two days.

Tomorrow ( Wednesday), I start school. The children come on Monday. Although, I will miss being at home with the rug rat, I am so thankful that I had so long at home with him and had the chance to see his personality develop.


Peas

No comments: