04 August 2010

Shake It, Don't Break It


Well, it seems that Chuckaroo can not shake this cough! He has got lots of icky in his chest. We just sit there waiting for him to cough because it sounds so gunky in there. So for his congestion, Dr. sat in front of the humidifier with him. Chuck thought it was pretty funny and could not figure out why there was white stuff in front of him.



And, I can't shake this fat. I have been taking my big self to the gym but nothing gives. Well, today Zumba started. Yes, I got Zumbafied and got something handed to me on a silver platter! I think I may have actually gotten my groove back.... I mean as much groove as a white girl can have. There was a great turn out of about 30 people. The teacher focused more on exercise than dance steps ( like that last dude we had..... which i had to eventually stop going to because he was SOOO boring... I would make my to do list while he was teaching). By the end of it I had sweat dripping off my nose.... yes, yuck. I couldn't even think about my to do list because I was focusing on my next breath. Like I said, they have it on Wednesday nights and I will get to go whenever Dr. has Wednesdays off. In September, my chances of being able to go will increase because they will also be doing it on Monday nights! Yea!

My face that matches my shirt is proof I went to Zumba.

No comments: