15 August 2010

Some days, Sundays.......


Some days, Sundays just don't turn out like you plan. I think little man is feeling a little under the weather today. He woke up this morning stuffy-nosed ( We just got over it, right?). We were doing great until we woke up from an afternoon nap screaming. Finally, he fell asleep on mama's shoulder but then woke up every ten minutes screaming. Gave his body a once over, couldn't find anything wrong. Maybe its just a little upset stomach.

I decided to change his diaper and in the middle he fell asleep on his changing pad. So, I let the child sleep on his changing pad. Call me a bad mom, but the kiddo got another 30 minutes of sleep and I just stayed in his room and hung black out material in his windows.

He wasn't excited about dinner tonight either if you can tell from the pic .... could have cared less about the sweet potatoes. He just kind of sat there and looked at me like he had no idea who I was. Who would refuse sweet potatoes or refuse to smile at mom?

Well, he is down for the night or should I say he is down for "right now".... two hours later than usual. Let us just pray that he has a good night of sleep since it is my first day with my students tomorrow. It would be nice to be good and rested! Alright, I am off to ironing my outfits for the week. Cross your fingers I get all the smart ones and none of the "drive the teacher crazy" ones!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got all the "drive the teacher crazy" ones.