05 December 2010

Deck the Halls


We had a nice weekend. Dr. had to work .... I think he has been working nights for the last three months. Maybe someday soon we will see him again! Chuck went Christmas shopping with me today to get his cousin's gifts. I tell you what. I really need to go shopping without the Chuckman.... I went to Target today for a Barbie and a gift card and when I got back to the car I realized that I had bought an african american Barbie and had forgotten the gift card. I guess I gotta go back to swap the Barbie out anyway. Chuck found Target amusing. I have no idea what he saw but every time we passed a certain aisle, he started laughing out loud and throwing his arms in the air. No clue but it was hilarious.

I did find out that you do not take a baby shopping when it is nearing his naptime. Chuck was getting sleepy and started slouching and falling asleep while riding in the buggy. I would have taken a picture but I was having to hold him up with one hand and push with the other.

Samer and Chuck went on a mission together today and ended up under the Christmas tree. Samer took the ribbon off the present and Chuck took the paper. They had no interest in the actual present which was just sitting there unwrapped still under the tree.

Chuck paid me back for taking him shopping by being a mister grouchy this afternoon but some jumping on the bed and some food and a bath cured the grumpies. We are ready for another week to fly by. Dr. has to work a couple of more nights and then he is off for about five days and I know Chuck can not wait to have a little wrestling and rolling around time with his daddy. Dr. was surprised when he saw Chuck army crawl from one end of the house to the other. We are going to have to lower the bed in the next week or so because I think Chuck just realized that he can pull up. He just can't quite get those feet under him. I am pretty sure that once he can pull up he will be walking.

Chuck plays with mama's pound puppy that is 25 years old.


What a ham! Ready to go Christmas shopping with mama.


This book is so good!


I'm busy.

No comments: