21 January 2011

Blah


Just realized in my last picture you can't even see the bruise. It is a lot more obvious in person. It is about the size of a quarter right under the corner of his eye.

Dr. is working at Baptist Hospital ( where Chuck was born). He actually is working right across the parking lot from Chuck. So for the next two weeks if something happens at daycare and Chuck had to go to the ER, he would go to his daddy. Dr. works Wednesday thru Saturday from noon until 10pm. So when he comes home, we are asleep and when we leave in the mornings, he is asleep. Today I came home and he was home. He is suffering from some kind of bug.

Don't let the happy picture of Chuck earlier fool you. He must have planned this with daddy. He was tired after daycare and took a little nap ( like we do sometimes). I woke him up after 20 minutes to eat dinner and take a bath. He ate really well for dinner. When we went to the bathroom, he hugged me and put is arms around my shoulder and laid his head down. He was hugging so tight. So, we skipped the bath for tonight, got our bottle and went to sleep. I guess both of my guys are under the weather. I realized today that mamas can never get sick. The boys get sick... I take care of them. I get sick..... laundry and dishes and diapers still have to be done. That's another thing no one mentioned before baby go here. There is a lot of things people didn't tell me.

No comments: