30 April 2011

Won't you take me to, Grumpytown.


I had just told someone that we were good at teething and not too cranky and then this week it started. Tooth 7 and 8 started coming in and maybe some others too far back to see. Chuck was cranky Wednesday morning and Wednesday night. I gave him a little tylenol and he was good. Thursday night at 5 o'clock, he looked at me and said "night, night". I asked him if he wanted his ba ba and he pointed up and said "ba ba". So I gave him a bottle and by 5:05 he was asleep. He slept all the way until 6 the next morning. Last night he went to bed late because we took groceries to the other 2nd grade teacher who just got home from the hospital with her new baby. Then, we took daddy some dinner since he was working until 2am. Chuck woke up this morning about 30 minutes later then usual and cried and whined ALL morning. Finally, I stuck him in his crib and he took a 3 hour nap!

Stupid mama decided to take Chuck to get a pair of real shoes. First of all, we went to Belk... now I know I need to take him to stride rite next weekend. Apparently, this little tyke has wide feet. I got the right shoe on in about 5 minutes. It took me about 30 minutes to get the left one on. They are the cutest navy keds. Once we got in the car, Chuck took the left shoe off and the sock, I guess to just add a little humor to it. I am hoping that the left shoes was kind of stretching out while he wore them but can't be so sure that it own't take 30 minutes to get the shoes on tomorrow.



His face in these pictures show exactly how our day turned out. He is napping again because the crying and whining wouldn't stop.... oh and somehow he peed on me through his diaper. Awesome.... these are the days I am glad he has an early bedtime.

April is over! Yay! We made it through the month without daddy. Drew has arranged his May schedule where we may get to see him one or two days in May. I am already looking forward to June. I will be out of school and Dr. has vacation! I am thinking about working a little bit this summer in the Curriculum and Instruction office because that is what teachers always strive to be a part of. Don't know if I have the job yet though.

Alright, I am going to regain my sanity before Sir Grumpsalot wakes up.

No comments: