01 May 2011

The Crud....


Yesterday was a day full of fussiness and sleeping. Can you tell by our missed matched pajamas that our day was a little crazy? We did have a couple ( just a couple) of short lived happy moments. Here is one..... shoving ourselves in between the laundry room door and the washer. Again, short lived..... we got upset when we realized we were stuck.


We also had fun watching the tub fill up. Unfortunately, we can get our leg up on the side of the tub and throw ourselves in.... so mama wouldn't let him do it for too long... I know. Tragic.

If I thought Saturday was rough, I was mistaken. Sunday consisted of Chuck laying on the floor and crying all day. Except for the hour that we went to have lunch with friends. I think the only reason he was happy is because food was involved. This morning we had one happy moment on the slide... and that's it....

Sunday afternoon, I felt like Chuck was breathing weird and it was making me uneasy. I took him up to the ER and got Drew to look at his breathing. Drew got the Peds ER to take his oxygen saturation levels and at first they were low. We checked again and they were higher but they gave him an xray. Turns out the little guy has pneumonia..... again. So seems as though daddy daycare will be taking place tomorrow and then we may have to call in the forces for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

At lunch today, Chuck did look at me and touch my nose and said "nose". We had been talking about it but it surprised me. Then tonight, I rocked him to sleep because I didn't want him to cry and get all stopped up. He was almost asleep and he lifted his head and touched my nose and said "nose". Such a sweetheart. Love him.

Until next time.....



No comments: