06 May 2011

Happy Friday!


Um, something is growing in the pot with our trees by the front door. I am taking all guesses. I think it is a watermelon plant. I don't know why it would be a watermelon plant.... but it is definitely something.... a fruit producing something..... only time will tell I guess.


Today we became members of a country club. This is their pool. Chuck is going to have a blast! Tomorrow starts swim season!


My child actually sat down during a bath tonight! I figured once he got used to being on his own in there, he would sit down. So maybe we are normal... after all. ( Yes, I have figured out that I need to block off half the tub to keep him corralled. )


Chuck loves to watch and bark at the puppy dogs next door.


I am not one to brag ( ha) but I think my child might be a genius! He started using a spoon today. I just gave him a spoon to play with while I filled up the bathtub. Next thing I know, he is trying to get yogurt out of his cup.




No comments: