19 July 2011

NO pictures



But I had to share what Chuck did at school today. On his sheet it said he "had shaving cream play, learned about the square, and named the class's new pet fish "Sammie"." I can also tell that whatever he had for lunch must have been pretty

So freaking cute. I mean I can't even imagine his class of 8 one-year-olds looking at the fish swimming around in its bowl.

Also, Chuck started meowing and quacking today so we are moving along with our animals sounds.

He also bit my finger when I was brushing his teeth and I jerked and kind of screamed and he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek and then put his head on my chest and gave me a hug.

While he was watching his Sesame Street before bed, he insisted on laying on his stomach on top of his table and watching it. It was so cute but I couldn't find a camera to snap a picture. He looked pretty comfortable so I wouldn't doubt it if that's his new TV watching perch.

2 comments:

Tara C said...

That's just a whole day of precious right there.

me weber said...

Guess it makes up for the day before that I would not label as "precious"