22 July 2011

Our life



So here is the latest travel plans for our household.

I have curriculum meetings all day today ( Yuck, right). I had some earlier this week too.

When the meetings are over, we are headed to Mobile for a "relaxing" weekend. We probably won't be there again for a long while so we had to get it in before school starts.

Then next weekend on the 30th, we will be traveling to Tyler, TX for an interview. Marmee is hopefully going to meet us on the 31st for a little playing around. Then on Aug. 1st, Dr. will interview and eventually they will take us on a community tour while Chuck and Marmee do there little thing. We don't know the actual schedule... so we don't know if dinner will be involved. Anyway, we will drive home late late late Monday night so that Dr. can make it to lecture at 7:30 Tuesday morning.

Now, later that week, Granna and Bob Bob may be coming back to help me stage the house and get some quick pictures. I really need to get pics of the house before all the trees loose their leaves and the grass goes brown. We have a new yard man so I think it is back to looking nice again.

And then the Tuesday after that, I start school. I know. I am already stressed and tired. Geez. Hopefully, this year will speed by and the selling of the house, packing, and moving will be a breeze. School ends for my May 31st. Not that I am already counting the days!

No comments: