15 July 2011

Weber's World of Wonder

Chuck loves the outdoors. Well actually love is an understatement. He can't say outside so he uses the word "pool" to mean outside. I was prepared today! Instead of chasing him around in the heat, I got everything out and put it in the backyard. Surely this would distract him for a fair amount of time.





We ventured out to Weber's World of Wonder and the child played with the faucet the entire time.


Then it started pouring (no thunder). He really wanted to be outside but hates water on his head so he had some decision making to do.


He picked a tomato real quick on the way in.


And then bit into it like an apple. He ate the entire thing, leaves and all. I couldn't stop him.


Even though we didn't enjoy the backyard as much as I had hoped, we did sit down in the tub and took a long, splashy, and bubbly bath!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: