09 December 2011

Daddy time




Daddy being home means that Daddy is growing on us.

Chuck and daddy shop for my Christmas present ( I think).

Daddy and Chuck eat Thai food.

The only way I can vacuum is if I carry Chuck around in one arm. It is impossible to vacuum with one arm and 30 pounds in the other. If I do not hold him, he flips his SH$%. So even though I can't vacuum, he is ok with him vacuuming. So our newest little game is..... Chuck gets out the vacuum cleaner, mom drops hole puncher holes all over the rug, and Chuck vacuums them up. I have no idea why he doesn't mind vacuuming but he won't let me. The other day when he first decided to play with the vacuum, he figured out how to turn it on and off. THen, he wanted to know where all the stuff was going and he actually tried to look down the tube ( while it was on). This resulted in his check being sucked into the tube which was a pretty funny sight. He freaked but it was quite funny from this side of things.


Tomorrow morning we are venturing across the street to decorate our gingerbread house. I will make sure I get some pictures. Daddy has to go into work early tomorrow afternoon and will be gone for two days so he can bring home some extra bacon.





No comments: