06 December 2011

Jumping Chuckers



Okay, okay....

So I am having my observation tomorrow..... I think, I hope, I don't know. Geez, this is killing me. To prep for three formal evaluations and have them all rescheduled is nothing short of insanity in the brain. Ugh.

Continued craziness is what has been going on around here.

Chuck's new thing is taking the cushions of the couch and using it like a trampoline... where this kid comes up with these ideas is beyond me.....


He also has a grand time playing with Samer until Samer gets mad and tries to bite Chuck. Breaks little Chuck's heart every time.


We do have our tree up and the score is now Chuck 6, Ornaments 0. He hasn't tired to open any presents but had his feelings hurt when we wrapped up a baby doll. Yes, my child likes baby dolls and his favorite color is pink.

And we are still working on our dance moves....


We have gotten to see daddy about 30 minutes ( which is huge!) everyday so daddy is really growing on Chuck and he is starting to get used to him and will let daddy do things for him.

This Saturday, we will be going across the street to construct our gingerbread house. I will go ahead and apologize to the marshmallow snowmen for building them slums to live in.

Ok, back on track for my observation.


No comments: