30 January 2012

Future Soccer Player



I made it through today and as a reward of surviving yet another Monday I got to play soccer with my Chuck Chuck. We haven't ever really worked on any skills. He is actually just getting really good at kicking. Apparently, he knows how to dribble. He doesn't know what to do with his arms other than just throw them up in the air but I was very impressed with what I was seeing. This video I got shows some pretty mad dribbling skills but right before this he was in a constant dribble for at least a minute. Impressive!


As of tomorrow, we will have our daddy for a whole month. Who knew that after two weeks of vacation, Dada will be on toxicology where he just waits for someone to get bitten by a snake, drink poison, or overdose. He is kind of like ( or IS) the doctor that the poison control people call if they don't know what to tell the people that call the hotline. So, although he will have a pager that could go off at any second, he will just be sitting around the house ( studying and ) waiting for it to ring. February will be a good month.

With Dr. being home this month, it would be the perfect month to sell the house because he could help keep it clean and we could get some buyers in here. Jackson's housing market isn't that active.... or should I say it isn't active at all but with our house being the only one on the market we are sure to get something. I guess I want to sell it so bad so I can get it off my shoulders. I don't want to have to keep up a house from two states away. It's the only thing keeping us in Jackson right now ( or me and Chuck. I guess if it doesn't sell, Chuck and I might be here a little longer). However, it would be ideal not to sell until the end of March. That way closing can be the end of May. If we close any sooner we wIll be homeless and will have to find a place to stay ( add stress ball here). My last day of work is May 31st ( just 4 months away!).




No comments: