19 February 2012

ONIM ( Oh No It's Monday)



As soon as I felt I was caught up with everything and almost ahead of the game, it has all exploded. First, Samer's chaotic tree climb started it all. Tonight at 6:00, our realtor called and said someone wanted to see the house at 6:30. WHAT!!!! They had been looking at houses all day and decided they needed to up their budget so the realtor ( who has been to our house with another client) said that they needed to see ours.

We did a quick 30 minute clean. We were in complete overdrive because our house still had tons of wet towels, wet clothes, and jackets from the animal rescue. Of course we spend our weekends cleaning up stuff right when Chuck stops playing with it but we were having trouble keeping up with him today. We had the oven on self clean mode and the house reeked. We were able to get the house looking pretty spiffy. Drew took half of the house, I took the other half, and we just went room to room while we let Chuck vacuum. I'm not kidding. He was on vacuum duty and was told to vacuum the hall, and he did.

So, yes, we are glad someone came and looked but we had a pretty crazy weekend. I think these people will like our house because if they have been looking at houses since 10 this morning and finally decided they needed to up their budget, then our house will look like heaven compared to what they have seen today!

I also wanted to apologize for all the typos, all the time. I usually type on my phone while the Chuckster is playing in the tub.

And now it's almost Monday. I must go do work and iron. Happy Monday.

No comments: