13 February 2012

Resignation



Chuck is really getting spoiled with all the time his daddy has had off. Dr. will still be around a lot through the end of March. I am so thankful for that because with the house on the market, I have some help keeping everything clean.


For the month of January, I was chosen by my coworkers as Teacher of the Month. I still got it! Also, today I resigned from my job as of June 1st. I don't feel any different. Still tired, still.... yawn.

We also do not have a contract on our house. The guy wanted us to practically give him our house and we weren't really keen on that idea.

Anyways, I must go and iron ( which I absolutely LOVE to do). I am kind of hoping it will be a snow day tomorrow ( if I could just convince these streets to ice over tonight, hmm)

No comments: