05 March 2012

Busy as a Bee



Chuck and I headed to Mobile this past weekend. I would share some pictures but that darn boy moves too fast! I have family members that can vouch for that! Chuckster wore out 5 grown ups and 2 young girls this weekend. Phew. He is also right smack dab in the middle of his terrible twos.

This coming weekend, we head to Tyler to house hunt. Chuckster will stay one night in Tyler with us and Marmee and Poppy. Then, they are headed back to Texarkana to get the full effect of the Chuckman. Get your 5 hour energy drinks ready Texarkana ( you actually might need about 20) because he is a-comin'. And here is where I take back the statement wher I said he was in his terrible twos. He's a lovely lad. ( Actually he is better behaved when his mama isn't around, so I hear.)

No comments: