08 March 2012

On the road again....




Well I tried to get you a video tonight but it just didn't work out.

Chuck really went strong with the whole terrible twos this week! Phew! With the worst of the terrible twos came about 50 new words. Today I asked him if he had a poopy diaper or gas and her told me gas. So I take him to change his diaper and sure enough, no poopy. The little guy really did have gas.

He is huge into playing in a "tent". We get under the covers and hike up the covers with my foot and play under there. Today he was just talking like crazy when we were under there. I told him we were going to see Poppy this weekend. He usually calls him Pop Pop but today he smiled and said "Poppy". Then I told him we were going to see Marmee too and he said "Marmee". I then said "Poppy and Marmee" and he said "I like".

He also pointed to my behind and said "hiney". What? Ok Chuck Chuck. He laughed at that.

I started laughing hysterically thinking about Poppy and Marmee taking care of Chuck this weekend. They are not going to have any idea what he is saying because they aren't really around him enough to know his thinking processes.

Chuck also got a drum/instrument set for Christmas. I am not sure where he learned this from, but he gives us each and instrument and makes us follow him around the house and have a parade. It is so funny. Sometimes we are ordered to march for 30 minutes! I sometimes wish I was a fly on the wall in this house.

Ok, so we are going to Tyler this weekend to find our next home! We will leave right after school and arrive around 8-8:30. We will house shop Saturday and Sunday and meet our banker on Monday. Chuck Chuck will be living it up in Texarkana with the grand/great grand parents.

We don't know when we will be back since Drew has been subpoenaed but I am thinking we are probably heading home on Monday. Surely we will be able to find our next house by then.

No comments: