05 December 2012

Nearing the End!


I have not had time to sit down and address the absence of pictures.  I did want to give an update on what is going on here!

We have a doctor's appt tomorrow at 1:00 to see if we are progressing and getting any closer to meeting our second son!  I have had good days and bad days, and good days that have turned into bad days.  We are watching my blood pressure closely.  As of now, we have had no pressure problems but know that can change in a heartbeat.  I have been trying to rest this week which has given me the energy to be mommy after school.

Last weekend was pretty rough on me.  Saturday we had a good day but by Saturday night I was pretty sure I was going into labor.  Chuck's teacher took him on Sunday so I could rest.  If she hadn't done that, I am pretty sure we would have a family of four by now!  She is such a life saver.

Smith has been pretty rowdy lately.  A couple of times I have been worried that he was going to break my water because of the intense movement!  I think Smith is getting just as anxious to meet Chuck as Chuck is to meet him!

I have done the majority of my nesting.  All Christmas shopping is done and wrapped ( neighbors, teachers, cats, etc)  Chuck's schedule and "how to" guide is posted in the kitchen for our neighbors and marmee/poppy.  I have told him that he may have to go to his teachers house until someone can come get him.  His teacher has been shown the extra key just in case he has to spend the night at her house.  It's all been planned.  All baby clothes have been washed and baby stuff is set up in my closet for when Smith comes home.  Now, Dr. is apparently nesting.  Dr. has had a few days off but goes back to work on Friday ( just in time for the weekend...)

Chuck has been having fun at school.  I am not sure if I have mentioned it but his class has adopted a grandpa and grandma for Christmas instead of an angel tree.  They are doing crafts for their grandma and grandpa and bringing them presents for the next few weeks.  Yesterday, Chuck and I went shopping for some fruit for them and today for some gatorade.  The nursing home staff delivered wreaths to grandma and grandpa made out of handprints today and they said that our grandma and grandpa started crying.  Most of the items on the list are food but Chuck and I are going to go and pick them out each a blanket tomorrow.  Yesterday Chuck asked if he could go see his grandpa and he meant his adopted one!  They talk about it everyday and work on wrapping the presents.  It is SO incredibly sweet.  We are hoping to adopt them for the rest of the year!

I will make sure I send an update after out appt tomorrow!  Stay tuned...

No comments: