02 December 2012

Play date



Chuck is going on his first play date! His teacher has invited him over from 10-2 today so I can rest! They are going to play and then go look for bugs on the trails. She has a 7, 6 and 15 month old. I don't know why she wants to take my child! However, I am so thankful! Another day like yesterday may just finish me off. We had a good day but by the end I was in so much pain.

I really thought the baby was coming yesterday! I was in so much pain. I don't know if it is from picking up Chuck and things off the ground all day long. I did think I was having contractions for a little while but eventually they stopped. I'm scared to actually admit any pain because I don't want to cry wolf. I feel better now but that's after a night of no bending over. Last night I told Dr. that I was sure the baby was going to come this week.

Dr. is off Monday-Thursday so he will be around just in case. He goes back to work on Friday so it would be nice if this baby came a little early. I know Smith needs to cook longer but it is getting rather painful.

Dr. has been getting slammed at work. Last night he saw 50 patients when usually the average for an ER is 30 patients. He is way over worked and I know he is looking for these next few days off!

Well, Chuck is gone so now I will rest or something! I've never been alone on a weekend in almost 3 years!

No comments: