19 January 2013

Aunt Koko > (is greater than) Mommy


Well Chuck has gone with his Aunt Koko and his cousins for the weekend. It is going to be a great chance for me to try and get this chubby baby on a schedule!

Smith is still eating ALL THE TIME but last night he actually slept between feedings. That was not the case the night before. In fact, Chuck added to the mix by waking up at 5am. Chuck started banging on the bedroom door while I was awake feeding Smith. I wanted to go back to sleep but neither of them did! Alas...

As Chuck was leaving today, I apparently was being too mommyish by making sure he was buckled and had everything he needed and Chuck said "Go away, Mommy." My baby is a big boy I guess!

Here are some pictures!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: