26 January 2013

Where's daddy

Did I mention Dr. is on nights from now until the end of February. That sounds great that he works while we sleep however he has to sleep sometime. Unfortunately, that sleep time is our awake time. He is in Sulphur Springs right now. Not sure when we see him next but I sure could use him to rock a certain someone or get another someone some milk!

We actually had a decent day. But, Smith slept most of the day so we will see how our night goes.

Chuck and I had some serious make-believe play concerning a jungle, snakes, a train and Captain Hook. My goal is to get in and out of his cardboard train without my hips getting stuck!


Chuck worked on some motor skills today (so Montessori, I know).

He worked on some hammering with his hammer, golf tees, and foam blocks. He said he was making me a cake.






He also worked with his new tongs he got for going potty.




We had a good day of potty training. We had a dry diaper the whole day until we got side tracked playing in our imaginary jungle. He knows exactly when he has to go. He refuses to put on big boy undies so tomorrow we are going to address that. If he wears them I told him daddy would take him to get ice cream. His favorite bribe gift of the day..... Tongs.

Following a good day, both boys cried themselves to sleep. Chuck cried because I wouldn't pick up a toy he threw. Smith gets all crazy at about 8 and wants to eat (even though he just did) and then when given food, plays and freaks out about it. This is when dad usually takes Smith to his office and calms him down. Smith doesn't like mom to do this so tonight he just cried it out in my closet so he wouldn't disrupt Chuck's crying. I made it through the day without crying.

Looking forward to doing it again tomorrow!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: