30 March 2013

Easter Weekend


Dr. is off this weekend and the weather has been warm. Yesterday we walked down the alley to the lake. Smith and I walked while dad and Chuck fished. Then Chuck walked 3 times around the lake. I bet its about 1/3 to 1/2 a mile. We saw a man with a remote control boat. We caught 3 fish, a baby turtle, and a roly poly. We ate some snack and just had fun.

Drew gave me the title of supermom because at one point I was fishing, holding Smith, and ordering a piece of furniture over the phone.

Today I continued super mom status by taking the boys for a walk. Chuck was in the stroller (30lbs) and Smith was in the moby wrap on the front of me (15lbs). I think I got a pretty good workout. It makes it better that both boys got a nap during the walk. I think that is what pushed it to super mom status.































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: