20 October 2013

10 months

Guess what little.... I mean, big guy is 10 months old?!?! You guessed it! Time is flying. It is amazing how much different it is raising Smith than Chuck. With Chuck I was working full time, would sometimes go two weeks without seeing Dr. and now that I have something to compare it to, am pretty sure I had postpartum. This time is a whole different ballgame. I'm enjoying being with the baby.

Right now, Smith is working hard on his climbing. All our barricades are now useless.







He (finally) has two teeth. We are a little behind with the whole teething. They just broke through last week.




Smith now has free range if the house since he can climb over things and push chairs around. This is what happens when you go potty. He crawls under the table and stands up so there is no way to get him out.




There is no such thing as privacy in this house.




We have to go to playgrounds with swings now. Smith will sit in the stroller if he has a snack but otherwise he wants to play too!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: